The Arctic Open is a 36 hole tournament, played under the Stableford point system over 2 days (nights), 18 holes each day. This championship tournament is open to professional and amateur golfers alike.
The Arctic Open champion will be the participant who has the lowest score with handicap but prizes will also be given for the best scratch score, best ladies score and best Seniors score (age 55+). In the event of a tied score, a sudden death will take place at the 18th hole and repeated until there is a winner. Everyone that has a handicap can play, however the maximum exact handicap for men is 24 and 28 for women.
A team tournament is run along the game. Participants will randomly be drawn into groups of four. Prizes will be given for the total three lowest scores of every group.
- 11.00 Opening reception and finger food
- 12.30-22:00 Tee off time. All players start off at the first tee.
- 11.30-22:00 Tee off time. All players start off at the first tee.
- 19.00 Awards presentation, dinner/closing ceremony
- Opening reception.
- Award Presentation Dinner.
- ”Golfer gift”, with the Arctic Open logo.
- One practice round, to be played on Wednesday before the tournament and an extra round on Saturday
A confirmation fee of $150 must be paid when registering to the tournament and is non refundable. In case of a cancellation please inform us at email@example.com no less then a week before the tournament.